COIMA RES communicates the calling of the Annual General Meeting of the Company, in ordinary session, in a single call, for June 11th, 2020, with the following agenda:
• Approval of the financial statements at December 31st, 2019 and presentation of the consolidated financial statements at December 31st, 2019
• Allocation of the operating result and proposed dividend distribution
• Report on the remuneration policy and the remuneration paid:
- First section: report on the remuneration policy (binding resolution)
- Second section: report on the remuneration paid (non-binding resolution)
• Appointment of the Board of Directors for the financial year 2020
• Authorisation to purchase and dispose of own shares pursuant to art. 2357 of the Italian Civil Code, subject to revocation of the previous authorisation
It should be noted that, in consideration of the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency, and taking into account the regulatory provisions issued for the containment of the contagion, for the pursuit of the maximum protection of the health of shareholders, corporate officers, employees and consultants, the Company has decided to make use of the option provided by art. 106, paragraph 4, of the Law Decree of March 17th, 2020, n. 18, providing that the participation in the Annual General Meeting by the entitled parties can only take place through the representative appointed by the Company pursuant to art. 135-undecies of Legislative Decree no. 58/98, identified in Spafid S.p.A..
As already communicated to the market on February 21st, 2020, the Board of Directors proposes to the Annual General Meeting the payment of a final dividend per share equal to Euro 0.20, to complement the interim dividend approved by the Board of Directors on November 7th, 2019. The ex-dividend date will be June 15th, 2020, the record date June 16th, 2020 and the payment date June 17th, 2020.
The notice of call, the explanatory reports on the various items on the agenda and the further documentation relating to the Annual General Meeting will be made available to the public and made available on the company's website www.coimares.com, at the registered office of the company and on the authorised storage mechanism "eMarket Storage" (www.emarketstorage.com), in the terms and in the manner provided by the applicable laws and regulations. It should be noted that, with the same methods indicated above, on March 24th, 2020, the Annual Report relating to the year ended December 31st, 2019, was made available to the public, together with the Reports of the Independent Auditors and the Report of the Board of Statutory Auditors, and on April 2nd, 2020, the Report on Corporate Governance and Ownership Structures and the Report on the Remuneration Policy and the remuneration paid were published.